Switch to Accessible Site
Person Running
Family on Beach


U-Visa may be granted to a non-permanent resident living illegally in the U.S. if that individual is able to demonstrate, through a psychologist's evaluation, that they have suffered substantial mental or physical abuse as a result of being a victim of a crime that occurred in the U.S. and that they were helpful in assisting authorities, e,g, police, U.S. government, in the investigation or prosecution of the crime. To qualify for a U-Visa, you must be able to prove that you were a victim of a serious crime, e.g. felony such as false imprisonment, involuntary servitude, torture, rape, slave trade, witness tampering,obstruction of justice. or others. A T-Visa is available for victims of sex trafficking. Applicants whose petitions are approved receive 3 years of temporary legal status and automatic work authorization. At the end of this 3 year period, most U-Visa holders will be able to apply for lawful permanent resident status. 
Schedule Appointment

Start your new path in life and be the change today!

Helpful Forms

Click here to view and print forms for your appointment.